Thursday, December 27, 2018

WELCOME

Welcome to - not just ELIZABETH GRACE bags!

I'll admit the thought of starting a blog has intimidated me for a long time but now I'm jumping in!  (If you've read my bio, you know that I love !s)

I invite you to join me on my journey as I explore this new (to me) vehicle of social media.  Some of the topics I intend to share are:

  • my love of all things fashion including my leather handbag line - Elizabeth Grace EG
  • pictures of dogs and cute animals - especially mine
  • all things Italian including my efforts to learn the language
  • Cocktails and Mocktails 
Please don't be a stranger!  I welcome your comments, insights and feedback.  Until next time - 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAP-PY NEW YEAR! When I was a little girl, my Gramma Viggiano would babysit on New Year's Eve for my sisters and me.  In anticipatio...

WELCOME